Practice of basics laws of electrical engineering and devices by hands on practice
- Teacher: Bilal Tirmizi
Course Aim & Objectives:
- To broaden the spectrum of student’s abilities in Electrical Machines by expanding the concepts, teaching and demonstration. They are examined in the topics they learn.
On Completion of this course, a student is mostly able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of energy sources and their conversions, machine circuits and different analysis methods.
- Understanding the key concepts of construction of Electric Machines.
- Differentiate, identify and operate the Electrical Machines.
- Tell construction, operation & application of conventional machines.
- Explain behavioral problems and characteristics of the machines.
- Understand how power generation station is controlled.
Lecture slides, Examples solution on Matlab, Demonstrations, Group projects, Tutorial assignments, Revisions.
- Teacher: Dr. Faheem A. Chachar
This is required course for electrical and electronics engineering. The goal of the course is to:
- Introduce students to Industrial processes
- Design of industrial sensors
- Design thermal, mechanical and optical sensors
- Introduce different types of actuators and the power electronics for their drive
- Design of discrete industrial controllers, ladder control and PLC’s.
- Survey Controller modes and design of controllers.